The School Board at St. Theresa's acts in an advisory and consultative role to the Principal and Pastor. Key Areas of Focus include:
- Long-term Strategic Planning
- Assume leadership roles by serving on committees to recommend policies and action plans that will help meet the needs of the school now and in the future
- Assist the principal and pastor in school marketing, development, recruitment, communications, facilities and financial planning
- Give input in the evaluation of the principal as requested
- Be the 'Good-will Ambassadors" to promote and communicate the great things that are happening at St. Theresa's Catholic School.
School Board Meetings are held the second Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m in the school library. If you would like to address the board, email the Board President with your request at least 10 days before the next meeting.
SCHOOL BOARD MEMBERS 2016 - 2017